How to Create a Family
In Kicksite, you can create families. The advantage of creating a family is they can share contact details (for example, home address or SMS phone number). Families can also share memberships and payments.
Click the following link to watch the video on adding a family.
To create a family:
- In the left panel, click Students, and then click Add New Family.
2. Enter the family name.
3. To add contact details, click on Add Contact Information.
4. Make sure to scroll to the bottom and click the Save Family button.
To add members to the family:
1. Click Add Member on the right side of the screen.
2. From the Add a Member to This Family list, select the student that you want to add to this family.
3. You can then choose if you want to copy any or all of the following contact information from the student to the family account:
- Phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information
- Emergency Contact information
4. After those options have been selected, click Add Member.
Repeat these steps for any additional family members to be added:
- When an additional family member is added, you have the option to share contact info that was previously entered for that family, or you can share contact info from a member of the family to this new family addition.
- If the check box is selected next to the copy options, then it will be copied over to the new family member’s profile page.
- Any additional addresses will be added underneath the existing ones, along with the family contact info (shown below).