How to Create a New Prospect
Creating prospects in Kicksite allows you to organize your leads more efficiently.
Click the following link to watch the video creating a new prospect.
To create a new prospect:
1. On the left panel, click Prospects, and then click Add New Prospect. (Alternatively, from within Kicksite, hover over Prospects menu and click New Prospect.)
2. Enter the prospect’s basic information. (The First Name and Last Name fields are required; all other fields are optional.)
- Adding a birthday is helpful if you want to wish prospects a happy birthday or market your birthday party offers.
- Select the Send SMS Notifications check box and type a mobile phone number in the Mobile Phone Number field if you want to send the prospect text messages.
3. (Optional) Click the Add Contact Information link to enter the prospect’s email address (recommended), phone number, and street address.
4. (Optional) If the prospect is a child, you can enter the parent or guardian information. You can enter one or two Guardians; you can enter the Name, Relationship, Email, and Phone.
5. (Optional) Enter one or two people to contact in an emergency; you can enter the Emergency Contact(s) Name and Phone.
6. (Optional) Click the Add Agreement link if you need the prospect to sign an agreement or waiver. Select the correct waiver or agreement in the Agreement drop-down list, and then click the Edit/Preview Agreement button. Click the Save button in the window that pops up.
7. Click the Save Prospect button.
Note: If you selected an agreement to send the prospect in Step 6, you will see a message that asks if you would like to send the prospect the agreement. Click the Yes button. In the window that pops up, you can make any edits needed, select how to send the agreement to the prospect, and click the Share button.
Your new prospect is added to Kicksite.
A great way to gather prospects is to use a Lead Capture form and Landing Page. This will save you time because the information the prospect enters into the form (from your website or a link shared on social media) will automatically come into Kicksite as a new prospect.