Kicksite is designed to help you run your business more efficiently. The following is a guide to Kicksite’s main menus and what they include.
Left Sidebar Menu:
Note: The sidebar can collapse to save space when you aren’t using it.
Main Screen Menu:
- Dashboard: This is your home base; the dashboard helps keep you up-to-date with the health of your school.
- Prospects: Add, archive, and manage all of the prospects in your system.
- Students: Find your students, add promotions, manage families, and send invites to create student user profiles.
- Memberships: Organize and update student and family memberships.
- Finance: Create and manage your invoices.
- Events: Add events and belt testing events.
- Attendance: Track and log your students’ attendances.
- Library: Add videos and documents for your students to access.
Top Right Menu:
- Inventory: Manage your school’s inventory.
- Employees: Add employees and manage their access.
- Settings: Find and update all settings for your Kicksite system.
- To Dos: Manage your school’s tasks and appointments.
- My Info: Houses your username, password, and school email communications.
- Help: Access the knowledge base and broadcasts.
- Sign Out: Sign out of your account.
Top Left Menu:
- Home: Find your way back to your dashboard.
- Billing: Create and manage transactions, recurring billing, and vault items *Only available to customers who have opened a merchant provider account for billing.
- Communications: Send announcements, set up automated messages, and create message flows.
- Biz-Builders: Create profit plans, web integration, and allow prospects to sign up for trial accounts online.
- Reports: Manage your business with our reports.
- Maps: Generate a map to see where all of your students live.