How To Articles
How To Videos
FAQs / Best Practices
2023 Finances Uplift
Left Panel Menu
Kicksite is designed to help you run your business more efficiently. Your main menu in Kicksite is found along the left side of the screen. From this menu, you can get anywhere within Kicksite.
- Dashboard: Go to the Dashboard.
- Quick Links: Jump to a page within Kicksite.
- Add New Profile: Quickly enter a new student’s or prospect’s name, phone number, and email address. You can then go to their profile to enter more details.
- Profiles: View the Student List, Prospect List, or Family List.
- Calendar: View or add appointments, tasks, or one-time classes to the Calendar.
- Media Library: Add videos or documents to the library.
- Attendance: Go the the Student Check-In screen, or check in students with Mass Check-In or the Attendance Log.
- Communications: Go to the Communications page to send or create announcements.
- Events: View or create an Event or Belt Test Event; see who is Eligible to Test; add an Achievement to a student.
- Marketing Tools: (Formerly called BizBuilders) View or create Lead Capture Forms or Landing Pages.
- Finances: View finances.
Note: The left panel can collapse to save space when you aren’t using it.
At the bottom of the left panel, you can also find your school logo, your school name, and your Kicksite school number. If you need to call or email support, providing your Kicksite school number helps Support more quickly locate your account to answer your question.