How to Create a Message Flow
Message Flows are a functional, stepped communication program that allows a studio to structure communications for prospects or students.
To go to Message Flows:
- Click on Communications.
- Hover over Message Flows and select New Message Flow.
3. Select your audience by clicking the Students or Prospects button. (Note that you can change the Audience if needed by selecting a different option in the Audience drop-down.)
4. In the Run Based On drop-down, select the desired trigger.
5. In the Name field, type a name for the message flow.
6. In the Description field, give the message flow a brief description.
7. If you want to re-use this message flow, toggle on the Save as Template option.
8. If you selected Students in Step 3, select the audience for the message flow by checking the appropriate checkboxes.
9. Click the Save Message Flow button.
To edit the Message Flow:
After you create a message flow, it will show on the screen as a summary.
- Click the Edit link to the far right (not visible in the following image).
2. To add a step to the Message Flow, click on Add a Step; the screen below appears.
3. Enter the title of the message flow in the Step Title field.
4. Enter the subject of the message flow in the Subject field.
5. Enter the stages based on when they will be sent out:
- Send Immediately
- Schedule for Later
- The message can be sent via SMS or email.
- Each step can be set up differently, including the method of delivery.
- If the message is an email, you can attach a file.