You can promote a student to their next belt rank at any time on the student’s profile page. (Note that the following steps just promote one student at a time if you recently had a belt testing event, click here for the steps to promote students from the Events page.)
To promote a student’s rank, follow these steps:
- From the dashboard, start typing the name of the student in the universal search box. Similarly, from within Kicksite, start typing the student’s name in the Search field in the upper-right corner.
- Click the student’s name to go to their student profile.
- Click the Promotions tab.
- Click the Add Promotion link.
- Select the program in the Program drop-down list; select the new rank in the Promoted Rank drop-down list.
- (Optional) Enter a score in the Score field.
- (Optional) Use the month, day, and year drop-down lists to enter the correct Promotion Date.
- Click the Promote Student button.
If you need to update the date of a past promotion, follow these steps:
- On the Promotions tab, click Edit next to the date you need to correct.
- Select the correct date using the month, day, and year drop-down lists.
- Click the Update button.
If you promoted to a new rank by accident, you can delete a promotion by clicking the Delete link on the line for that rank. Click OK in the pop-up that appears.Read More