Automated messages can be set up to run when specific things happen (i.e. students membership is expiring or a student’s birthday is approaching).
To set up Automated Messaging:
- Hover over Settings and click on Automated Messaging.
2. To turn an automation on, click on the toggle button next to the desired category.
3. Enter a number (in days) for when you want this alert to be sent after the trigger (for example, triggered 1 day after you add a new student).
4. Enter a number (in days) for how often you want to send another email to remind the recipient.
5. Add a subject for the email and a customized body of the email.
- You can also customize the body section of the email to your liking.
- Within the body text area, you will see text that has two parentheses surrounding it:
- These are “hooks” or snippets of text that will be converted when the email is sent.
- For example, ((student_name)) will be converted to John Doe, or ((membership_program)) will be converted to My Membership Program.
- If you would like to use a hook that is not there, please let us know and we will consider adding it in.
- ((event start))
6. When you are finished adding automated messages, scroll down to the bottom and click the blue Update Automation Settings button.