The library is a place to store videos and documents for student curriculum use. Content can be uploaded for all of your students to have access to or can be set with restrictions based on program or belt rank. Students will be able to access the library by logging into their student account. They will only be able to see what is available to them based on the restrictions set by the admin or authorized employees.
To view the library:
- From the dashboard, click Students on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Hover over the Library tab and then click Video.
To create a new media page:
- A media page is where you upload pictures and video content.
- Along with the list of media pages, you can see who can view those pages, when they were last viewed, and the total number of views.
1. Go to the right-hand side of this page and give it a title.
- The title is how it will appear in the media page list and is displayed above the video when it’s completed.
2. Select the type of restrictions for the Media Page.
- Media Pages can either be viewable by all students or they can be restricted by programs and ranks.
*Note: if the video is restricted, only the belt colors with a checkmark will be able to access that video.
- When a student is promoted, they will automatically be able to see the next level of media content.
3. Click the Create Media Page to save your updates.
- Text, images, and videos can be added to the page. For example, you can include a form, sparring, and self-defense video on the media page.
To add a video to the library:
- Click Video, then click Choose File to browse for your video from the computer.
- Uploading may take a moment. Do not leave the page until it has finished loading and says it is safe to do so. Otherwise, the video will not be uploaded.
After the videos have been uploaded, the content will be available to your active students through their student account as long as they are within the program and rank restrictions set. This content can be viewed on any device, so students can watch your videos on their computer, tablet, or phone.
To upload documents to the library:
- Hover over the Library tab and click Documents.
- Documents can be available to all students or can be restricted by program and rank.
- The documents are available to the students through their student account.
- Students can download this content to their devices.
To delete content from the library:
1. If a video or document is no longer needed, click the red Delete button of the right side of the title.