How to Create a New Prospect
Creating prospects in Kicksite allows you to connect with your leads more efficiently.
Click the following link to watch the video creating a new prospect.
To create a new prospect:
1. On the left panel, click the Add New Profile icon.
2. Under Profile Type, click Prospect.
3. Type the prospect’s name in the Name field; type the email address and phone number in the Email and Phone Number fields, respectively. If you wish to text the prospect, click the SMS toggle to show On.
4. Click the Add New button. You’ve just created a new prospect!
5. (Optional) If you’d like to add more information to the prospect’s profile, click the View Prospect button in the green note field. (It will appear at the bottom of the screen.) Alternatively, on the left panel, click the Prospects icon. Click the desired prospect’s name in the Prospects List.
6. (Optional) Click Edit Prospect to add more information. (Adding a birthday is helpful if you want to wish prospects a happy birthday or market your birthday party offers.)
7. (Optional) Under Contact Information, you can update the prospect’s email address, and phone number. If needed, enter the street address.
If the prospect has more than one email address or phone number, click the Add Another link under the Email Addresses or Phone Numbers field. Type a mobile phone number and select the Send SMS check box if you want to send the prospect text messages. (Note that if you enter more than one phone number, you can only select the Primary check box and the Send SMS check box for the number you wish to text.)
8. (Optional) If the prospect is a child, you can enter the parent or guardian information. You can enter one or two Guardians; you can enter the Name, Relationship, Email, and Phone.
9. (Optional) Enter one or two people to contact in an emergency; you can enter the Emergency Contact(s) Name and Phone.
10. (Optional) Click the Add Agreement link if you need the prospect to sign an agreement or waiver. Select the correct waiver or agreement in the Agreement drop-down list, and then click the Edit/Preview Agreement button. Click the Save button in the window that pops up.
11. Click the Save Prospect button.
Note: If you selected an agreement to send the prospect in Step 10, you will see a message that asks if you would like to send the prospect the agreement. Click the Yes button. In the window that pops up, you can make any edits needed, select how to send the agreement to the prospect, and click the Share button.
Your new prospect is added to Kicksite.
A great way to gather prospects is to use a Lead Capture form and Landing Page. This will save you time because the information the prospect enters into the form (from your website or a link shared on social media) will automatically come into Kicksite as a new prospect.