How to Customize the Dashboard
You can customize the Dashboard to show the items you want to see most. For example, you can move a section and put your Revenue alerts near the top of the Dashboard.
Click the following link to watch the video on how to customize the Dashboard.
To customize the Dashboard:
1. Click your username in the upper-right corner, and then click Unlock Dashboard.
Tip: You can also change the theme colors (which show prominently on the Dashboard) by clicking your username and then selecting Dark Theme or Light Theme.
2. After you unlock the Dashboard, you can:
- Move sections using the arrow icons. Click the up arrow to move a section up; click the down arrow to move a section down.
- Choose what each section shows. Click the drop-down list in the upper-right corner of a section to view different items. For example, if you click the drop-down list on the Prospects section, you can choose to view Leads, Appointments, No Shows, or Trials. Tip: Be sure to click the Pin icon to make those items the default view. (Some item views may have options you can change, such as number of days shown.)
- Show or hide sections. Click the eye icon to hide a section. Click the icon again to show a hidden section.
3. When you’re done customizing your Dashboard, click the Lock Dashboard button.