How Can We Help?
New Prospect Profile
The Prospect Profile is where you go to review a prospect and to make updates. The new Prospect Profile better organizes lead information and enables you to easily make updates.
Kicksite would love to hear what you think about the new Prospect Profile. To send us feedback, click the Beta Feedback button in the upper-right corner (just under your username).
To opt in to the new Prospect Profile:
1. Go to a prospect’s profile in Classic view. (Start typing a name in the Search field in the upper-right corner and click the desired prospect’s name. Alternatively, click Prospects in the left panel, and then click the desired prospect’s name.)
2. In the upper-left corner, click the Try the Beta button.
3. In the Welcome to Kicksite Beta window, read over the information, and then click the Try the Beta button.
If you want to opt out of the new Prospect Profile and return to the Classic profile view, go to a prospect’s profile (see Step 1 above), and then click the Leave the Beta button (it looks like a backward-spinning arrow).
You can opt-in and opt-out of the new Prospect Profile as needed.
The new Prospect Profile:
The new Prospect Profile is more interactive than the Classic profile:
- When you see an upward pointing arrow, you can click it to collapse the section. Kicksite remembers your preference, and the sections will stay open or collapsed when you visit other prospects’ profiles.
- When you hover over information in the left column and see a pencil icon, you can click to edit that information.
On the left side of the new profile is the prospect’s information:
- Picture: You can add or change the prospect’s picture.
- Prospect info: The prospect’s name, source, and status appear alongside the picture. You can click the email, phone, or text icon (under the status) to communicate with the prospect.
- Bio: In the Bio section, you see gender, birthday, address, email, phone, and SMS. If you want to text a prospect, enter a mobile phone number in the Phone field, and then click the SMS field. A toggle will appear; click the toggle to On to enable texting.
- Assignment: Shows which employee is assigned to this prospect. Click the employee’s name to select a different employee; click outside the drop-down list to select the new employee.
- Contacts: Parent/guardian and emergency contact info appear here.
- Notes: Any notes you’ve added to the prospect appear here.
- Calendar: Any appointments or tasks you’ve set with this prospect appear here. Click Add New to add an appointment or task with the prospect.
On the right are modules that show the prospect’s relevant information. At the top, you can click the module name to show only that module, or click Show All to see all modules.
- Communication: Shows any General Announcements or Message Flows sent to the prospect.
- Memberships: Shows a list of all trial memberships attached to the prospect. (This module is under development as of this writing.)
- Billing / Finance: Shows recent financial information. (Note that you will not be able to see all items in this module if you do not have billing with Kicksite.) Click Payments or Invoices to see the most recent items. On the Payments tab, you can click the Actions drop-down list to Process a Transaction or Record a Payment. If you are on the Invoices tab, you can click Add New to add a new invoice.
- Attendances: Shows the prospect’s recent attendances. (This module is under development as of this writing.)
- Events: Shows a list of upcoming events and if the prospect has registered for the event. You can click in the Search box and type the name of an event to find a particular event.
- Agreements: Shows any agreements that the prospect has signed. You can click Add New to send the prospect an agreement to sign.
- Comments: Shows a list of all comments for the prospect. Comments are automatically generated by changes to the prospect. Click Filter By to show only relevant comments, depending on what you choose from this drop-down list. Click Add New to add a comment.
- History: Shows a list of all changes made on the prospect’s profile or to the prospect. Click View More or View All to see more of the history entries.