How To Articles
How To Videos
How to Request Billing
Kicksite offers billing through a third-party card processor. If you would like to have your school set up with billing through the third-party processor, you can put in the request from within Kicksite.
To update your school’s contact information:
First, make sure that your Kicksite account has your school’s current contact information in the School Info & Logo page:
1. From the Dashboard, click your username in the upper-right corner and then click Settings.
2. In the Contact Information section, make sure that your school’s Email Address and Phone Number are correct. If you made any changes, click the Save Changes button.
3. In the Location and System Settings section, make sure that the Street, City, State, and Zip fields are filled in with the correct information. If you made any changes, click the Save Changes button.
To request billing with Kicksite’s merchant provider:
After you make sure that your school’s contact information is correct (per the above steps), you can request billing as follows:
1. Click your username in the upper-right corner and click Integrations.
2. Click the Billing icon.
3. You will be redirected to the merchant provider’s request form. Fill out the required information and click the Submit button.
After you submit the request, you will hear back from the merchant provider within a few business days. The merchant provider will review pricing and what information they need from you to set up billing.
Kicksite will contact you when your billing has been integrated and is ready to use. You can then start sending Vault Item invitations (so that students or parents can enter their payment information) and setting up recurring payments.