How to Bulk Edit Prospects
The bulk edit feature allows you to make changes to multiple prospects at a time. It is used for:
- Archiving or activating prospects.
- Deleting multiple prospects (warning: deletion is permanent).
1. From the dashboard, click Prospects, then select Active. If within Kicksite, hover over Prospects, then click Active Prospects.
2. Select the checkbox next to the prospect’s name for the prospects you want to edit. If you want to edit all prospects on that page, select the checkbox to the left of Bulk Edit. You can bulk edit by all statuses, leads, appointments, trials, or archived prospects.
3. Click Bulk Edit and select to either archive or delete the prospects.
*Note, at this time, your bulk editing options will only be to archive or delete, unless the prospect is already archived, then your options are to activate or delete.
4. The system will pop up a message to confirm your action. Click to confirm. The system may take a few minutes to complete your request.