The student user profile is an excellent way to keep students involved. The profile will show them their personal information (i.e. announcements, events, attendance, and rank history) and in most cases, is read-only so that they cannot make changes.
Things that students will have the ability to view include:
- General announcements that apply to them.
- Events (Past, Current, and Future) that they have been invited to.
- All of their membership history, including how many days until their current membership expires.
- Their entire attendance and promotion history.
- Any current, closed, or past due invoices that have been created for them. If billing has been set up through Kicksite, the student will have the ability to pay this invoice through their profile.
- Their billing and transaction history.
- Videos and Documents that the school has uploaded and given permission for them to see.
The student also has the ability to update their contact information and upload a vault item (if billing is set up through Kicksite).
NOTE: Families can share a user profile, and therefore use the same username and password. The family account shows information for all family members.