How To Articles
How To Videos
FAQs / Best Practices
2023 Finances Uplift
What Students Can See in Their Member Portals
This article provides an overview of Kicksite’s student user account and details what your students see when they log in. Note: The school’s admin or employee must create a student user account (in the new student profile). You can send invitations to multiple students at once using the Classic student user account invitations.
Click the following link to watch the video on the member portal overview.
What students can see in their student user account
The student user account is an excellent way to keep students involved. The user account shows students information (such as announcements, events, attendance, and rank history) and in most cases, is read-only so that they cannot make changes. Note: Families can share a user profile, and therefore use the same username and password. The family account shows information for all family members.
On the left panel, the student can click the icons to view the following pages:
- Dashboard: View recent announcements and events.
- Memberships: View current and past memberships.
- Promotions: View past promotions and current rank.
- Attendances: View all attendances.
- Finances: View all invoices. If the school has billing with Kicksite, the student can pay an invoice or update a Vault Item.
- Events: View all Events that the student has been invited to (Past, Current, and Future).
- Media Library: View all documents and videos that the school has uploaded and that the student is allowed to view by their current program and rank.
- Documents: View all documents that have been uploaded to the student’s profile.
What students can change in their student user account
The student can also update a few items by clicking their username in the upper-right corner:
- Check-in Barcode: If the school settings enable barcode check-ins, the student can tap this option to bring up their barcode on their smartphone and scan it to check in.
- My Account: Click My Account in the menu and then click the line for the information that needs updated. The student can update their Basic Information (Photo, Name, Birthdate, Sex, Language), Contact Information (Email, Phone, Address), or Credentials (Username, Email, Password).
- Light Theme/Dark Theme: Click this option to change the left panel and top from light to dark (or vice versa).
- Sign Out: Click to log out of the student user account.