Types of Memberships
You can use more than one type of membership within Kicksite. This article provides a list of the different types of memberships and their uses.
How to use memberships
You can attach more than one membership to a student:
- These memberships can be assigned in the Student Profile.
- There is no limit on how many memberships can be assigned to a student.
You can use punch card memberships for by-class memberships:
- A virtual punch card can be created by selecting to track by attendance when you attach this membership. For example, you can attach a Private Lesson membership and set the attendance limit at 5 attendances (if the student pre-paid for 5 lessons).
- Kicksite keeps track of the number of attendances each time a student checks in to the corresponding program.
To attach a punch card membership to a student:
- Go to the student’s profile.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Select the desired membership from the Membership drop-down list.
- Select the Attendance option.
- Select a specific program in the Select a Program drop-down list.
- Enter the number of attendances are allowed for that program in the Total Attendances field.
- When finished, click the Add School Membership button.
This Membership is now tracked by attendances, not dates.
How to use family memberships
You can attach a membership to a family:
- Family Memberships can be assigned to students.
- It is important to note that the highest-ranking family member should be attached to the Family Membership first.
- After the Family Membership has been set, other members of the family can be added.
- Family Memberships can be found in the same Memberships tab in the student profile.
- If the student associated with the Family Membership is frozen or inactivated, the membership must be recreated under the next family member.
How to use association memberships
- Association Memberships can be assigned to students.
- If a studio is part of a martial arts association, Kicksite enables that studio to maintain and manage association memberships.
- These memberships can also be found in the student profile under the Memberships tab.
How to use membership reports
- Membership reports can be found on the Dashboard as well as from the main menu.
- The Dashboard shows the memberships that are expiring as well as expired.
- Each section of the Dashboard can be exported to Excel for a more in-depth look at the students and their expiring memberships.