How to Set Appointments and Tasks
Appointments and tasks help you and your staff organize your schedule.
Click the following link to watch the video about how to set appointments and tasks.
To set an appointment or task for a prospect:
1. On the dashboard, click Prospects and select Active.
2. Scroll or click the search field and start typing the prospect’s name to find the prospect you wish to update.
3. If the prospect does not already have an appointment or task scheduled, you will see links Schedule Appointment + and Schedule Task +. Click the appropriate link to schedule an appointment or task.
4. A pop-up screen enables you to select the date, the time (start time and end time for an appointment), assign it to an employee, and enter any notes in Description. Click the Schedule Task or Schedule Appointment button.
- An email notification will be sent to the prospect as soon as an appointment is scheduled.
- The prospect will have the ability to confirm or decline the appointment immediately from the email.
- The scheduled appointment or task date and time will appear on the prospect.
- To view only prospects with scheduled appointments, click Appointments at the top of the Prospects screen.
- On the right side of the screen, the day’s appointments and tasks are displayed under the calendar.