Creating A New Employee
To create a new employee:
1. From the dashboard, click your username, and then scroll down to Employees. From within Kicksite, click the Employees link in the upper-right corner.
2. Click Add New Employee at the top right.
3. Fill in the employee’s first and last name. (Middle name is not required.)
4. Click Add Contact Information to add an email address, which is required so the employee can create a username and password. All other fields are optional.
5. After filling out the form, click Save Employee.
To set employee access:
1. After you have saved all the information above, it will take you to a new page that looks like this:
2. By default, all check boxes are selected. To remove access to features, deselect the desired check boxes.
3. Click Save Features and Permissions to save all changes.
To invite your employee to set up a user account:
1. After you have selected what you would like your employee to have access to, you can invite them to create their username and password.
2. Click Invite Employee. The employee will receive an email with a link to set up their account.
Note: If needed, you can send the invitation again by clicking Send Again.