How to Manage a Belt Testing Event
After you have created a Belt Testing Event and added eligible students from the Candidates List, you can view the event and manage it. When you view the event, you see a list of all the students who are scheduled to participate in the testing event.
To filter this list, click one of the Status buttons at the top of the page:
- Pending – Invited students who have not registered or have declined the event.
- Declined – Invited students who have declined the event.
- Registered – Invited students who have registered and intend on testing.
- Registered & Paid – Invited students who registered and have paid their testing fee.
- Promoted – Students who have been promoted within the event.
- Show All – Removes all filters.
By using the Sort buttons, you can sort the students by:
- First name
- Last name
Within each box, you can find information about the testing student. In it, you can find:
- Student name
- The program they are testing in
- The student’s current belt rank
- The rank they are testing for
- The primary email address and if they have been sent an event announcement.
- Notes on the student
- The student’s status in the event
- The student’s testing fees
If you need to make a change to the belt the student is testing for, their email, or their testing fees, click the three dots next to the item you would like to update.
How to manage the Event Details:
To send Event Notifications:
How to view and download Documents for your event:
- Click the plus sign next to Exports to pull an export of the entire invitee list or to export by status.
- Click the plus sign next to Testing Forms to export the Belt Testing Document, Belt Order Forms for confirmed students, or Belt Order Forms for confirmed and pending students.
- Click the plus sign next to Belt Labels to export a PDF of labels for your belts. (These labels are set up by default to print on the 5160 Avery sticker sheets.)