How to Share a Landing Page
BizBuilders give you the ability to create a Landing Page and Lead Capture Form. With a Landing Page, you can gather leads, offer a sign-up form for special offers, and even sell items or memberships.
You can put a Landing Page on your website or share your Landing Page on social media, in online newsletters, or in emails.
Before creating a Landing Page, best practice is to create a Lead Capture Form. Also, you may need to create a Trial Membership and/or set up your Inventory list in Kicksite prior to creating a Landing Page. Then you can create a Landing Page.
Click the following link to watch the video about creating a Landing Page.
To embed your Landing Page on your website:
1. On the left panel, click BizBuilders, and then Landing Pages.
2. Locate the Landing Page you would like to embed, and then click the Embed Code icon.
3. Click the Copy to Clipboard button to copy the code. You can then paste the code where needed (for example, you could open an email message and paste the code into the message and send it to your webmaster to integrate it into your website).
To share your Landing Page via email or social media:
1. On the left panel, click BizBuilders, and then click Landing Pages.
2. Locate the Landing Page you would like to share, and then click Preview.
3. Highlight the URL from your page’s preview, and then copy it and paste it wherever you like (such as an email, tweet, or Facebook post).
You can use Kiosk Mode to share a Landing Page (for example, to enable prospects to sign up at an open house event). Another way to enable a potential student to access a Landing Page is to create a QR code and have it available at your front desk (for example, printed on a business card or on a laminated information sheet).
After you’ve shared your Landing Page and start collecting prospects, you need to nurture your leads.