After a prospect starts a trial membership, they are automatically assigned an ID number. This allows the prospect to log their attendance by using their ID number on the Student Check-In screen.
Student Check-In Screen:
- From the dashboard, click Attendance on the lefthand sidebar, then click on Check In Screen. From within Kicksite, hover over Attendance, then click Student Check-in Screen.
- You will be prompted to log in again.
*A best practice is to create a separate “employee” account solely for attendance.
To see all of the attendances from your Trial Memberships:
- From within Kicksite, hover over the Prospects menu and click on Trial Attendance Log.
- This page shows all Trial Attendances, including:
- The prospect’s name
- Trial terms
- The date and time of the attendance
To find a list of all of your prospects on a trial membership (current and expired):
- From within Kicksite, hover over the Prospects menu and click Trial Membership.
- This page displays all of the Trial Memberships and includes:
- The start and end dates of the Trial Membership
- The current number of attendances
- The attendance limit for the trial period
- The trial membership status (Current or Expired)