How Can We Help?
How To Articles
How To Videos
FAQs / Best Practices
How to Create a Lead Capture Form
A Lead Capture form enables prospective students to fill in a simple web form on your website. This form might be a request to schedule a trial class or a form to request more information about your school. When someone fills in the form and submits it, the information they enter is brought into your Kicksite account as a new prospect.
If you want to enable a prospect to purchase a trial membership through the Lead Capture Form and Landing Page, first create a trial membership profit item.
To create a new Lead Capture Form:
1. From the dashboard, click BizBuilders then click Lead Capture Forms.
2. Click the Create New button.
3. Click in the Name field and add a descriptive title for the new form.
4. (Optional) If you do NOT want the information in the form to be stored as a prospect, click Form Settings and then slide the Create Prospect Upon Submission toggle to Off. If the toggle is On, any information submitted via the form will be stored as a prospect.
5. To add a field to the form, click the Add Field button. Choose which field to add from the list.
6. (Optional) To add a custom field, click the Add Field button and click Create Custom Field. In the field that appears in the form, type a name for the new custom field and then click the Create button.
7. You can make adjustments to customize your form:
- To make a field required, click the Not Required toggle next to the field name. (Note that the name and email fields are required by default.) Required fields are indicated in the preview and on your website with an *.
- To remove a field, hover the cursor over the field and click the red X that appears in the upper-right corner.
- To change the field’s order on the form, click the up or down arrow to the left of the field name.
- To see what the form will look like on your website, click Apply to update the preview.
8. When you’re happy with the form, click the Finish button.
After you create the Lead Capture form, consider creating a Landing Page to provide more information about the form and what a prospect is signing up for. You can share the Lead Capture Form. Also, consider some of the tips to nurture your prospects.