How to Nurture Leads
When you start getting prospects into your Kicksite account, you will need to communicate with them and encourage them to come in and try out your school with the hope that they will become paying students. This article goes over some tips for nurturing your leads.
Before you can nurture your leads, you need to bring them into your Kicksite account. A great way to gather leads is to set up a Trial Membership for prospects; after that, you can create a Lead Capture form and to create a Landing Page.
Tips for nurturing leads
Every school nurtures leads differently. We’ve provided you with our tips on nurturing your leads.
- Send an email immediately after a lead submits their information on the lead campaign. (Better yet, set up a Message Flow!)
- If your lead does not respond to that initial email, follow up with a phone call the next day offering to answer any questions they may have.
- If there is still no response from your lead, follow up with an email 3 days later inviting them to try a class.
- Call the lead 1 week later to invite them to another class if they have not responded to the previous invitation.
- Continue to follow up with emails 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year later offering them exclusive deals on memberships.
- Create a plan to follow up with those leads that came to try a class, but did not sign up for a membership.
- Remember to set Tasks or Appointments in your Kicksite system to ensure that you remember to follow-up!