How to Nurture Leads
Every school nurtures leads differently. We’ve provided you with our tips on nurturing your leads:
- Send an email immediately after a lead submits their information on the lead campaign. (Better yet, set up a message flow!)
- If your lead does not respond to that initial email, follow up with a phone call the next day offering to answer any questions they may have.
- If there is still no response from your lead, follow up with an email 3 days later inviting them to try a class.
- Call the lead 1 week later to invite them to another class if they have not responded to the previous invitation.
- Continue to follow up with emails 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year later offering them exclusive deals on memberships.
- Create a plan to follow up with those leads that came to try a class, but did not sign up for a membership as well
- Remember to set tasks in your Kicksite system to ensure that you remember to follow-up!