By using the Attendance Log, Kicksite makes it easy to track and update your student attendances.
To use the Attendance Log to add an attendance:
1. From the dashboard, click Attendance on the lefthand sidebar, then click Attendance Log. From within Kicksite, hover over the Attendance menu and click on Attendance Log.
- Track, search, and add attendances: The Attendance Log defaults to show all of the check-ins for that day. The information available is the student’s name, the date of attendance, the time of the attendance, the student’s rank, and program that they were checking in for.
- Delete attendances: The Delete button allows you to remove an attendance as needed.
2. Click the green Add New Attendance button on the top-right corner.
3. In the box that appears, you can:
- Add a quantity (number of classes)
- Select a student to add the attendance for
- Choose the program for the attendance
- Add a specific date and time for the check-in
4. When this information has been entered make sure to click the Add Attendance button.
To search attendances in the Attendance Log:
1. From within Kicksite, hover over the Attendance menu and click on Attendance Log.
2. Click on the dropdown list to select check-ins from as little as the past 30 minutes or as far out as the past month.
3. You can also select a specific date range by clicking Custom.
4. To narrow the results, in the Program/Rank Filters section, select the checkbox(es) next to the program(s) and then rank(s) you want to see.
5. After you have chosen your filters, click on the Search Attendances button.