How Can We Help?
How To Articles
How To Videos
What Do the Prospect/Student Statuses Mean?
Prospects and students can have different statuses in Kicksite, depending on what you have selected. The following lists detail what each of the statuses mean.
- Lead: A prospect that has not yet scheduled an appointment or started a trial membership.
- Appointments: A prospect that has scheduled and/or had an appointment (for a trial class, for example).
- Archived: A prospect that you know is no longer interested or has been in the system long enough that you no longer wish to try to contact them.
- Trial: A prospect that has taken a trial class and/or started a trial membership.
- Active: A current student who is attending classes, and likely has a current membership and recurring billing. (In some situations, they may not have an active membership. For example, a student who is part of a family may be included in the family membership, but does not have a membership on their student profile.)
- Frozen: A student who is on a pause (usually, their recurring billing and membership will be paused). Keep in mind that frozen is considered a subset of active status, because the student should be returning after the pause. (If you know the student will not return, or will not return for an extended time, make them inactive.)
- Inactive: A former student who is no longer attending classes or paying a membership.