What Is the Difference between a Contact and a Prospect?
Kicksite’s BizBuilders allows you to gather sign-up information for both prospects and contacts, but what’s the difference between the two?
- A prospect is someone that you would consider a viable candidate to become a future student.
- This person is local and someone that you would like to start nurturing as a lead or trial member.
- Marking someone as a prospect could trigger automations or Message Flows to help guide them toward conversion.
- Prospects can be included in General Announcements and can be assigned individual agreements.
- A contact is someone that you would not consider a viable candidate to become a future student.
- This could be a person that is not local or may be a student at another school.
- Contacts do not trigger any automations or Message Flows.
- Contacts cannot be sent messages or sign agreements outside of a BizBuilder.