To Do Settings
Utilizing the To Dos settings allows you to enable employees to receive daily emails to alert them when they have a task or an appointment.
Note: You can also use the To Dos Settings page if you have employees that you would like to allow to assign tasks and appointments to other employees.
Click the following link to watch the video about To Do Settings.
Using the To Dos settings page:
1. From within Kicksite, hover over the To Dos menu and click on Settings. Alternatively, click Quick Links in the left panel, and then click To Do Settings under the To Do heading.
2. (Recommended) Select the check box for Let Employees Manage Their Own Daily Email Settings.
3. Select or deselect the check boxes for each employee in the table:
- The first column is a list of all employees with the admin at the top.
- Select the check box in the second and third columns if you want a specific employee to receive emails for their daily tasks and appointments.
- Select the check box in the far-right column to choose which employees can assign tasks and appointments to others.
4. Click the Save To Dos Settings button to save any changes.