The Payments Dashboard shows a history of payments that occurred for transactions both through the Kicksite system or payments made outside the Kicksite system (such as cash or check).
Click the following link to watch the video about the Payments Dashboard.
You can use the Payments Dashboard if you do not have billing through Kicksite. However, if you want to process payments within Kicksite, you first need to request billing.
To view the Payments Dashboard:
1. From within Kicksite, hover over the Finance menu and then click Payments. (Alternatively, click Quick Links in the left sidebar, and then click Payments.)
2. To view the payment in the student’s profile, click on the student’s name.
Note: Any voided payments appear in red and in parentheses to make them easy to see.
If the payment came from an invoice, the invoice number and payment method will show under Payment Reason as a blue link.
3. You can click on this link to take you to the invoice to see it.
The Payments dashboard can also be exported to Excel. This option is on the bottom-left side of the screen.
4. To edit a payment, click the Edit link on the far right of the row.
5. Make sure to click the Update Payment button to save your new changes.
If you haven’t already, send your students (and their parents) a Vault Item invitation and set up recurring billing. If you need to record a payment without running a transaction (say, to record a cash purchase), you can record a payment.