New Student List (BETA)
The new Student List (beta) shows your members at a glance. This list provides a lot of useful information in one place, and it can help you quickly see if a member may need attention. For example, you can easily see if a student has a signed agreement or not.
Note: Here’s how to opt in to try the beta.
Click the following link to watch the video about the new Student List.
Click a status on the status bar at the top to view all students or only students of a particular status:
- Show All: Show students of all statuses.
- Active: Show only current students.
- Frozen: Show only students in Frozen status.
- Absent: Show only students who have not attended (based on criteria you can set in Attendance Details).
- Inactive: Show only former students.
Below the status bar, you have the following options:
- Bulk Edit: Select the check box next to one or multiple students to activate the Bulk Edit menu; to select all students on the page, click the check box next to the Bulk Edit menu. You can then click the Bulk Edit menu and choose to change the status by clicking Activate or Inactivate. To permanently delete the student(s), click Delete.
- Export: Click the Export button to export the current student list to a .csv file.
- Sort By: Select an option in the Sort By drop-down list to rearrange the list according to the selected option. (For example, you can arrange the list in order by First Name or by who has an Appointment scheduled.)
Each member’s information is displayed in a student information box. This view puts pertinent information at your fingertips.
On the left section of the student information box, you see:
- Student picture: If you have uploaded a photo of the student, the photo appears here.
- Rank: The student’s rank appears under the profile picture; if the rank has a belt graphic, you will see a picture of the belt. If the student has more than one program with ranks attached, you will see all ranks under the student picture.
- Name: The student’s full name appears here. Click the name to go to the student’s profile.
- PIN: This is the student ID number, used when a student checks in on the Student Check In screen.
- Status: Shows the student’s current status. If you need to change the student’s status, click the drop-down list and select the appropriate option.
The middle section of the student information box shows the following items:
- Schedule Appointment: If the student has a scheduled appointment, the appointment time and date appear here. Click the + (plus) to add an appointment with this student.
- Schedule Task: If the student has a scheduled task, the details appear here. Click the + (plus) to add a task to this student.
- Attendance Log: View the student’s recent attendances. If the student has more than one program attached, you can use the drop-down list to select which program’s attendances to see.
- Recurring Billing: If your school has not set up billing through Kicksite, you will not see this option in the student information box. Recurring Billing will appear grayed out if the student does not have a recurring billing set up. The icon appears red if the recurring billing is expired; the icon appears green if the recurring billing is current. If the student has a recurring billing, you can hover your cursor over the icon for information about the billing. To change the recurring billing, clicking the icon takes you to the student’s profile with the Finance tab open so you can edit or add a recurring billing.
- Membership: This will appear grayed out if the student does not have a current membership. If the student has an expired membership, the icon appears in red; if the membership is current, the icon appears in green. You can hover your cursor over the icon for information about the membership. To change the membership, clicking the icon takes you to the student’s profile with the Memberships tab open so you can edit or add a membership.
- Agreement: This will appear grayed out if the student does not have an agreement; if the student has more than one agreement, the number of agreements appears beside the Agreement icon. If the student has an unsigned agreement, the icon appears in red; if the agreement has been signed, the icon appears in green. You can hover your cursor over the icon to see information about the agreement(s). To change the agreement, clicking the icon takes you to the student’s profile with the Agreements tab open so you can edit or add an agreement.
On the far right side of the student information box, you see the following:
- Phone: This icon appears grayed out if the student does not have a phone number entered in their profile. If the icon is orange, you can hover your cursor over it to see the phone number. If you are on a mobile phone (or if you have a phone service on your computer), you can click the icon to call the student.
- Email: This icon appears grayed out if the student does not have an email address entered in their profile. If the icon is orange, you can hover your cursor over it to see the email address. Click the icon to email the student directly. (Note: This email will come from your default email program and will not be recorded in Kicksite. If you want to make sure to keep the email within Kicksite, send the message from Communications.)
- SMS Text: This icon appears grayed out if the student does not have a mobile phone number and SMS Text enabled in their profile. If the icon is orange, you can hover your cursor over it to see the mobile phone number. If you’re on a mobile phone, you can click the icon to text the student directly.
On the right side of the Student List, you see the calendar and a list of upcoming appointments and tasks.
From the calendar, you can:
- See the tasks and appointments set for today.
- Click a day on the calendar to see tasks and appointments for that date.
- Click the arrows beside the month and year to move the calendar to the previous or next month.
Further, the calendar helps you know at a glance whether the item is a task or appointment:
- Tasks appear as an open circle.
- Appointments appear as a solid circle.
At the bottom of the page, you can select number of students shown (choose from 10, 20, 30, or 50). Click a page number or click Next or Last to see more students.