The Mass Check-in screen is a great resource for the studio if the students do not use the Student Check-in Screen. Instructors can check in students for specific programs as they walk through the door.
Click below to watch the video or scroll down for instructions.
Video 1: How check-in students one by one with Mass Check-In
Video 2: How to check-in students simultaneously with Mass Check-In
To reach the Mass Check-In page:
- From the dashboard, click Attendance on the lefthand sidebar, and then click on Mass Check In. Or if you are within Kicksite, hover over Attendance and click Mass Check-in.
2. Choose the programs and ranks that you need to check-in.
3. On the right-hand side of the page is your Program/Rank Filter. Here you will find all of your programs with a checkbox next to each one.
4. If you click on one of your programs, the ranks will appear in a box underneath the program you selected. This will allow you to select specific ranks within that program.
5. After you have checked the programs and ranks that you want, click on the Get Students button.
6. You can check students in individually as they walk in the door by clicking the Check-In button by their name.
7. You can also check in these students as a group by clicking Mass Check-In, and clicking All.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Check In Selected Students.