How Can We Help?
How To Articles
How To Videos
FAQs / Best Practices
How to Use Mass Check-In
The Mass Check-in screen is a great resource for the studio if the students do not use the Student Check-in Screen. Instructors can check in students for specific programs as they walk through the door.
Click the following link to watch the video on how to use Mass Check-in.
Before you can take attendance, you will need to create new programs and add ranks and belt graphics, as well as enter new students. You may want to set up an employee account specifically for attendance tracking.
To reach the Mass Check-In page:
1. From the dashboard, click Attendance on the left panel, and then click on Mass Check In. Or if you are within Kicksite, hover over Attendance and click Mass Check-in.
2. Select the check box(es) next to the programs and ranks that you need to check in on the right side of the page.
3. If you click on one of your programs, the ranks will appear in a box underneath the program you selected. If needed, select or deselect select specific ranks within that program.
4. After you have selected the programs and ranks that you want, click the Get Students button. A list of students that have the selected program(s) and rank(s) appears in the left side of the page.
5. You can check students in individually as they walk in the door by clicking the Check-In button by their name.
6. You can also check in these students as a group by clicking Mass Check-In, and clicking All. (If needed, deselect the check box for student(s) who are not present.)
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Check In Selected Students.
If you’d prefer students to check in themselves, you can start using the Student Check-In screen. Consider setting up Attendance Details and enabling Attendance Awards. And finally, if you need to review past attendances, pull the Attendance Log.