Invoice Details is where you can set the tax rate, how much a late fee is, and add any default notes to all invoices for your students or prospects.
Watch the Invoice Details video.
To set up Invoice Details:
- From within Kicksite, hover over Settings and click on Invoice Details. (Alternatively, click Quick Links on the left sidebar, and under Settings, click Invoice Details.)
2. Determine which options apply when the payments are due:
- Default Terms: The drop-down allows you to select when the invoice is due.
- Default Late Fee: The drop-down allows you to select the late fee amount.
- Use Tax: Check the box if you want to include tax in your invoices.
- Default Tax Percentage: Enter the tax rate.
- Default Notes: Add any notes you want to show on all invoices.
3. Click the Update Invoice Details button to save any changes you made.