Invoice Details is where you can set the tax rate, how much a late fee is, and add any default notes to all invoices for your students or prospects.
To set up Invoice Details:
- From within Kicksite, hover over Settings and click on Invoice Details.
2. Determine which options apply when the payments are due:
- Default Terms: The drop-down allows you to select when the invoice is due.
- Default Late Fee: The drop-down allows you to select the late fee amount.
- Use Tax: Check the box if you want to include tax in your invoices.
- Default Tax Percentage: Enter the tax rate.
- Default Notes: Add any notes you want to show on all invoices.
3. Click the Update Invoice Details button to save any changes you made.