The Invoice Dashboard keeps you up to date and in control of all of the invoices that you and your staff have created within Kicksite.
To reach the Invoice Dashboard:
- Hover over the Finance menu and click on Invoices.
2. At the top right of the page, you have the options to go to the list of all of your:
- Recurring Invoices
- New Invoice
- Filter Invoices
Note: To export all of the items on the dashboard to a spreadsheet, click Export All.
The Invoice Dashboard has four different sections to help you manage your finances:
- Undelivered Invoices: When creating an invoice, if you are adding any physical items (such as t-shirts, uniforms, sparring equipment, etc.), you can mark the items as delivered after the student receives the items. If you added a physical item in the Inventory List with a quantity amount, marking the invoice as delivered will remove the quantity amount of that item(s) by quantity value in the invoice. If you marked an invoice as having physical items, it will be reflected in the Undelivered Invoices section.The section displays the invoice date, the invoice ID (which you can click to go to the invoice), the count (if this is a recurring invoice), the person’s name, and a list of your line items with quantities of each. After the physical items have been received, you can quickly and easily mark this invoice as delivered on the dashboard by clicking Mark Delivered.
- Past Due Invoices: As soon as an open invoice goes beyond its due date, it will be displayed in the Past Due Invoices section. From here, you can see the invoice date, the invoice ID (which you can click to go to the invoice), the count (and if this is a recurring invoice, the number of days past due), the person’s name, the amount due, and a list of actions you can take on this invoice. If needed, you may also delete a past due invoice from this section.
- Open Invoices: A list of all of your open invoices is displayed in the Open Invoice section of the dashboard. This section allows you to see which student has an active invoice, the amount that they owe, and how many days before payment is due, along with a list of actions you can take on the invoice.
- Closed Invoices: A list of all of your closed/completed invoices will appear in the last section on the dashboard.
- Each section shows you the last 10 invoices that are in the section.
To see the entire section list
Click the Show More link at the bottom right of the section to expand the list.
Action icons appear in the Past Due Invoices and Open Invoices sections to assist you in managing an invoice.
The 4 different icons available on this page are:
Process a Transaction – Run an immediate transaction by entering or swiping a credit card or by using a vault item. (Only available to Solupay clients.)
Record a Payment – Mark a payment in to system that was processed outside of the system (i.e. cash or check).
Email Invoice – Send the student a copy of the invoice by email.
Invoice is Emailed – A copy of the invoice has already been emailed to the student.Read More