How to View Your Scheduled Appointments (Calendly)
You can view your scheduled appointments in Calendly and in Kicksite.
Click the following link to watch the video on setting up Calendly to integrate with Kicksite.
To view your scheduled appointments in Calendly:
1. Log into Calendly.
2. Click the Scheduled Events tab.
3. To view all students who have registered for a class, click the class for the day and time you wish to view. The page expands to show the list of the students who have scheduled that class.
4. To see more information on a student, click Invitee Details. The section expands to show the student’s email address and time zone.
For more information, visit help.calendly.com
To view your scheduled appointments in Kicksite:
1. From within Kicksite, click To Dos at the top-right corner.
2. Then select Appointments.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your most recent appointments.
If you haven’t already, you may want to find out:
- How to embed your Calendly calendar on your website (to enable students to schedule classes)
- How to share your Calendly calendar (via email or to add a link to the calendar on your website)
- How to connect Calendly to an external calendar (such as your Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar)