How to Set Up a New Membership Flow with BizBuilders
This article takes you through the current update for memberships and how you can use them with BizBuilders make signing up a new student even easier!
Please note: Your school needs to have billing enabled in your Kicksite account in order to sell a membership using BizBuilders. (If you do not yet have billing, but would like to add it, here is how to request billing.)
Tip: Command+click or Ctrl+click the following links — this will open the linked article in a new tab in your browser, so you can easily come back to this article for more!
Step 1: Create (or edit) memberships
The steps for creating and editing a membership are essentially the same. Click the following link to find out how to create a new membership.
Step 2: Create (or edit) a Lead Capture Form and then create (or edit) a Landing Page
You can use the default Lead Capture Form or create a new Lead Capture Form. The Lead Capture Form is the form that a new prospect or student will fill out to provide some basic information. This information is then captured in your Kicksite account.
You then need to create a Landing Page. If you already have a Landing Page and need to edit it, the steps are similar to edit as to create a new Landing Page.
Step 3: Share your Landing Page so new students or new prospects can sign up!
You can share your Landing Page in several ways:
- Open the Landing Page on a tablet in Kiosk mode. This is helpful if you anticipate having multiple people signing up in person.
- Embed your Landing Page on your website or share a link via email.
- Create and print a QR code to enable people to pull up the Landing Page on their smartphone.
New students or prospects can sign up on your Landing Page. They will go through three main steps:
1. Memberships: Select a membership.
2. Information: Fill in the form with personal information; (optional) sign an agreement/waiver, and (optional) select any Profit Items to purchase.
3. Checkout: Fill in their payment information (if they have selected a membership or Profit Item that they will pay for immediately) and click the Submit button.
Please note: As of this writing, the new options for memberships (specifically the billing option and program) aren’t available to add to existing students. When this functionality is available, the Kicksite team will update the memberships articles.