How Can We Help?
How to Embed Your Calendly Calendar on Your Website
Calendly allows you to embed your calendar on your website for easier access and convenience to customers.
Click the following link to watch the video on setting up Calendly to integrate with Kicksite.
To embed your Calendly calendar on your website:
1. Log into your Calendly account.
2. On the Event Types page, find the event you want to embed on your website.
3. Click the gear icon and choose Add to Website.
4. Choose the style — Inline Embed, Popup Widget, or Popup Text.
5. Click Continue.
6. If desired, select different options in the left panel (the options available depend on which type of style you choose).
7. Click Copy Code.
8. Send the copied code to your webmaster or paste the code in your website code.
For more information, visit help.calendly.com.
After you embed your Calendly account on your website, find out:
- How to share your Calendly calendar (via email or to add a link to the calendar on your website)
- How to connect Calendly to an external calendar (such as your Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar)
- How to view your scheduled appointments (in Calendly or in Kicksite)