How to Connect Calendly to an External Calendar
Calendly allows you to connect external calendars such as Google Calendar, Exchange, and iCloud.
Click the following link to watch the video on setting up Calendly to integrate with Kicksite.
To connect Calendly to an external calendar:
1. Log in to your Calendly account and click Account in the menu bar.
2. Select Calendar Connections from the drop-down list.
3. Click Add Calendar Account.
4. Select the calendar service you would like to connect to.
5. Sign-in with the appropriate credentials and click Connect.
For more information, visit help.calendly.com.
After you connect your Calendly account with your external calendar, find out:
- How to embed your Calendly calendar on your website (to enable students to schedule classes)
- How to share your Calendly calendar (via email or to add a link to the calendar on your website)
- How to view your scheduled appointments (in Calendly or in Kicksite)