How Can We Help?
How to Add an Agreement on the New Student Profile
Adding a new agreement to an existing student on the new Student Profile is easy. (Click the following link to find out how to opt-in to the new Student Profile.)
Click the following link to watch the video about adding an agreement to a student.
To add an agreement to an existing student:
1. Go to the student’s profile: You can search for the student in the Search field, or find student in the Student List and click their name.
2. Click the Agreements tab.
3. Click the Add New+ button.
4. Click the desired agreement option:
- Template Agreement: Click this option and select an agreement template from the drop-down list above it to choose an agreement template. Choose this option if you don’t need to customize the agreement.
- Custom Agreement: Click this option if you need to customize and existing agreement. Select the desired agreement template from the drop-down list above it.
- New Agreement: Click this option if you need to create a completely new agreement.
(In most cases, you will select either Template Agreement or Custom Agreement.)
5. (Optional) Click Override Token Details and enter the correct information in the fields that appear. You will see a field for each token in the agreement template.
6. Click the Preview button.
7. Click the Save button.
8. You can send the agreement to the student in one of the following ways:
- Click the Copy button to copy the long URL. Open a new tab on your browser and paste the link into the browser’s bar. The student can then use the screen to sign the agreement (for example, by using a mouse on a computer or by using their finger to sign on a tablet).
- Select SMS from the Copy drop-down list to text the agreement to the student. If needed, you can add or update their mobile number. Click the Share button to send the agreement.
- Select Email from the Copy drop-down list. If needed, you can add or update their email address. Click the Share button to send the agreement.
After you send the agreement, you will see the agreement appear in the Agreement module. If the student hasn’t yet signed the agreement, you will see the date send in red text. After the student signs it, you will see the date signed in green text (see the image below).