How to Cancel Your Solupay Account
First, let us say that we would love the opportunity to help you and prevent your studio’s departure from Kicksite.
In the case that you would still like to cancel your Kicksite system, please know that we must have a 30-day written notification of cancellation.
- The billing management system cancellation is separate from the Kicksite software system cancellation.
- Kicksite cannot manage the cancellation with Solupay on your behalf.
In effort to help the transition of closing your Kicksite account, please:
- Review your Solupay billing contract for cancellation requirements.
- Clarify any questions that you may have regarding billing with Solupay.
- After you have finalized cancellation, you must review any recurring billing that is set up for the students.
- Please make necessary adjustments to billing settings if you need to adjust draft dates.
Owners must do the management of student billing, including inactivating any recurring billing settings.
- If the student’s recurring billing settings are not inactivated, the student will continue to be charged until your Solupay account cancellation period is completed.
- If a student has been charged in error as a result of not inactivating recurring billing, you will be responsible for refunding the student and all fees incurred.