This is where school owners will have an overview of their student activity
- This screen shows information including:
- Expiring/expired memberships
- Past due invoices
- School vitals
- Recent student activity
How to export Absent list to Excel
- Each student name under Absent list is a link that accesses the student information.
- Click on Export to Excel in the red section of the Absent List.
- The exported file will open in Excel and will be categorized with the following:
- Last Class
- Days Absent
- Last Comment
4. Filter alphabetically by clicking on the Data tab.
5. Click on the “AZ” sort & filter button.
- Each student that has a membership that will be expiring or is expired will be reflected on the Dashboard.
- This is a quick way to keep track of student Memberships. The student name, membership type, notifications, and days until expiration or days expired are shown.
- To find out more information specific to a student, click on the student name.
Past Due Invoices
- The invoice ID is a link to view the invoice.
- From the invoice, the student’s payment can be:
- Deleted from the system
- The Payment icons will allow you to pay the Invoice with the preferred payment on file or record a payment made.
- There are additional tracking sections including:
- Upcoming Birthdays
- Frozen Students
To customize your Dashboard
- Hover over Settings and click on Dashboard.
- Green: New students in your school during that month.
- Orange: All Active students in your school.
- Red: Lost students in your school during that month.
- Blue: Growth percentage of your school during that month.
1. To view detailed reports, click on View details shown in blue text.
*List of Active students from the detailed vitals.
- This is a brief overview of all of the activity in your school including: