A Vault Item is a credit card, debit card, or checking account that has been stored in Kicksite to be used for billing or purchasing purposes.
Kicksite allows you to add multiple vault items to a student’s profile, giving both you and the student the ability to choose which card to use when making a transaction. A vault label can be used to identify the different stored methods of payment.
For example, if a student wants to purchase new gear for an upcoming tournament, they can choose from the vault items they have on file. Card No.1 is mom’s and can be used for tuition and testing, but Card No. 2 is grandma’s card and is used for pro-shop purchases only.
For new Vault Items:
1. Create a Vault Item. To learn how to create a new Vault Item, click here.
To Add/Edit a Label for an Existing Vault Item:
1. From within Kicksite, click Billing.
2. Hover over the Vault menu and click Vaults List.
3. Find the existing Vault Item that you want to update and select Edit (on the top right side of the page).
4. Make sure the checkbox for “Keep Credit Card Details” is checked.
*Note: This will allow you to edit the vault item’s label without having to re-enter the credit card information. When the checkbox is selected, the vault’s details are hidden and cannot be adjusted.
If you wish to update the expiration date of the vault item, you will need to re-enter all of the card information.
5. At the bottom of the page, type in the new label in the Vault Label field.
6. Click the Update Vault Item button.Read More