Kicksite allows you to create your agreements in your system. With these agreements, you can have your students agree to your terms and sign the agreement via email.
Click below to watch the video or scroll down for instructions.
To add an agreement to your Kicksite:
1. From the dashboard, click BizBuilders in the sidebar menu to the left, and then click Landing Pages.
Note: If you have opted in to the Landing Pages Beta, you will need to either temporarily opt out of the beta by clicking the Leave the Beta button, or you will need to navigate to a different page within Kickisite and click the small Biz-Builders link in the top left of the screen.
2. Hover over Agreements and select New Agreement Template. On the next page, click the Add Agreement Template link.
3. The Agreement Template Editor page is where you can write or paste the text of your agreement form.
Note: Because each city, state, and country has its own laws and regulations for agreements and waivers, Kicksite does not provide templates.
4. Enter a name for the Agreement Template in the Name field.
This name will be seen by both the staff and the student after the agreement has been signed, so it is recommended to give it a name that matches the terms of that agreement. The template’s name also needs to be unique, so you may need to add your school’s name and/or location in the agreement name (for example: Dave’s Training Center, Anytown School — Membership Agreement — 6 Months).
5. Add the body of the agreement by either:
- Typing out your agreement’s terms (if you don’t have a digital version of your agreement).
- Copying and pasting the text of your agreement in the contents section where you see the words “Type something” (if you have your agreement in a digital format).
6. At the top of the contents window is a menu of different options; with this menu, you can:
- Add pictures and hyperlinks.
- Build tables.
- Format and stylize the body of your new agreement form.
7. There is also a list of variables that can be added that will pull information from the student’s profile and add it directly into the agreement upon signing. (These are similar to the special tokens used throughout the Communications section of Kicksite.)
These variables include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street 2
- Date of Birth
- Signature Area (discussed in step 8)
8. Choose the desired Signature option:
- Check Box: Add a simple checkbox that stipulates that the student agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Signature: Add a signature field; this allows your students to use a mouse (if signing on a computer) or their finger (if on a mobile device) to physically sign their name in digital form onto the agreement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The signature field WILL NOT be displayed and the students WILL NOT be able to sign the form unless the Signature Area variable has been added to the agreement of the agreement template. After the Signature Area variable is placed in the template, the checkbox or signature field will appear in the form for the students to sign.
9. When complete, click the orange Save Changes button at the bottom.
To view or update/edit a template that has already been created:
- From within Kicksite, click Biz-Builders in the upper-left corner.
- Hover over the Agreements menu and click Agreement Templates.
- Click on the template name. This will pop up the agreement template editor screen, where you can view the agreement template and make any necessary changes.
- After you are finished editing or updating the template, click the orange Save Changes button at the bottom.