How to Create a Trial Membership Signup Form
Profit Centers is a tool within Kicksite that will allow your prospect to purchase trial memberships online.
How to create a Trial Membership template:
1. From within Kicksite, click on BizBuilders at the top left-hand side.
2. Hover over the trial memberships tab and click on New Template. (Alternatively, click Quick Links in the left sidebar, and then click New Trial Membership Template.)
3. Add the name of the Trial Membership.
4. Add a description of the type of Trial Membership you plan to offer.
5. Put in the price amount of the Trial Membership.
6. Set the Trial Start Criteria:
- When Trial is created
- On first attendance
- Date set in BizBuilder
7. Set the Trial Length in days.
8. Set the Attendance Limit (the number of attendances).
9. Click the Save button.
To create a Trial Membership:
1. Hover over Forms.
2. Click on New Form.
3. Fill out the following information:
- Title name
- Description of the particular BizBuilder
- Start Date and End Date
4. Select Prospect in the Store Submission As drop-down list.
5. Click Add A Trial Membership under the Profit Items tab.
*If you already have a trial membership created, select it from the Copy From Template drop-down list.
6. If you would like to add another membership, click the Add Another button listed below.
7. Click on the Payment tab listed in between Profit Items and Confirmation.
8. Choose whether you want to allow your prospects to:
- Process payment (pay online)
- Generate invoice in person
- Do not process payment or generate an invoice (if the item in the profit plan is free)
9. To set up your confirmation communication, click the Confirmation tab.
10. For the Confirmation Message, choose whether you want to show a message once the prospect submits, or if you want to redirect them to another page.
11. After you have selected your preferred confirmation message, you will set up the confirmation email that will be sent to the prospect after they click submit.
The confirmation email could include additional information that the prospect will find useful before their first trial class.
12. When you have completed all three sections of the profit plan, click Save at the bottom of the page.
13. After you click Save, you will be redirected back to the BizBuilder dashboard where you should see your newly created BizBuilder at the top of the page.
Note: If your BizBuilder is white, then your plan is active. If your BizBuilder is yellow, then your form is inactive/archived or not currently taking submissions.
To activate your BizBuilder:
Make sure the start and end date are current or future dates.
To look at the Landing Page:
- When you click on View Landing Page, you can see exactly what your prospects will see when purchasing their trial.
- At the top of the landing page, anything that you decided to put in the description with show up. For example, in the following BizBuilder, we included our logo at the top.
- If you continue to scroll, you will see where the prospect will enter in all of their information and select a trial membership.
- When the prospect clicks their preferred membership, you will notice the shopping cart will auto-populate with the price.
To start selling your Trial Membership:
To post your landing page on any social media platform or website, copy the URL at the top of the landing page view and paste it into your desired location.
The URL is unique for your school.