A program is a group of people using the same belt ranks. Or a group of people in the same kind of class that doesn’t have belt ranks (i.e kickboxing).
Click below to watch the video or scroll down for instructions.
To add a New Program:
- From the dashboard, click the username at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Once inside Kicksite, hover over Settings in the top right menu and click on Programs.
3. Scroll to the bottom and in the empty text box, type in the name of the new program you want to create.
4. In the next dropdown you can choose Copy ranks from (program name), N/A (this program doesn’t need ranks), or Create custom ranks (this program will have a custom set of ranks).
5. When those 2 boxes have been filled, make sure to click Create Program to save your work