Creating a New Program
A program is a way to group students who are using the same belt ranks. Programs are useful for tracking attendance, current rank, and promotion history. Alternatively, a program can help track attendance for a class that doesn’t have belt ranks (for example, a fitness or cardio kickboxing class).
Click the following link to watch the video about how to create a new program.
To add a new program:
1. Click Quick Links in the left panel, and then click Program Settings (under the Settings heading). Alternatively, click the username at the top-right corner of the screen, and click Settings. On the right side, click Programs.
2. In the Program Name text box, type in the name of the new program you want to create.
3. In the Ranks for Program drop-down list, you can choose from several options:
- Copy Ranks from Program Name: If you have already created a program and you want to use the same ranks in the new program, choose this option.
- N/A (This program doesn’t need ranks): This option is best if you have a program with no ranks needed (such as fitness).
- Custom Ranks (This program will have a custom set of ranks): Select this option to create a new set of ranks.
4. Click Create Program to make the new program.
If you need to add ranks or change ranks (if you chose the Custom Ranks option in Step 3), click the following link to find out how to create custom belt graphics.