Billing Settings is where you can set your default sales tax, transaction notification emails, and whether you can accept credit cards or ACH payments.
Click the following link to watch the video about reviewing Billing Settings.
First, you need to request billing before you can reach the Billing Settings page.
To get to the Billing Settings:
- Click on the Billing tab in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Billing Settings on the top-right corner. (Alternatively, click Quick Links in the left sidebar, and then click Billing Settings.)
- If you want to accept credit cards, check the Accept Credit Card check box.
- If you want to accept ACH, check the Accept Check box.
- If you want students to receive emails, check the Send Transaction Receipt check box.
- If you want students to receive a notification if the transaction fails, check the Send Transaction Failure Notice check box.
3. Make sure to click the Update Billing Settings button to save any changes.