Adding a Punch-card Membership
Kicksite makes it very easy to manage all of the memberships you offer. This includes both traditional memberships (with a start and end date) and punch-card memberships.
A punch-card membership is when you have a membership that is limited to a certain number of attendances. For example, if you offer a package for 10 private lessons, you can add a membership to the student to match the package.
How to Add a Punch-card Membership:
1. Search for the student’s name in the universal search bar on the dashboard, and click it to go to their profile. If within Kicksite, search for the student’s name in the search bar located in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click the Memberships tab.
3. Click on Add School Membership.
4. From the drop-down menu, choose the membership that you would like to add to the student.
5. Under Kind, select Attendance.
6. This membership will be attached to a specific program so the next step is to select that program.
Each time the student checks in for the selected program, one attendance will be deducted from the punch-card membership.
7. Enter the number of attendances for this new membership in the Total Attendances field.
Note: This will determine how many attendances this membership will be active.
8. Click the Add School Membership button.