How To Articles
How To Videos
How to Send an Agreement to a Prospect
Adding an agreement to an existing prospect is simple; read on for the low-down.
Click the following link to watch the video on how to send an agreement to a student (the steps are the same to send an agreement to a student or to a prospect).
Before adding an agreement to a prospect, you need to first create an Agreement Template.
To send an agreement to a prospect:
1. Go the profile page by typing the prospect’s name in the Search field in the upper-right corner, or by clicking their name in the Prospects List.
(If you need to enter a new prospect, click Add New Profile. Click Prospect at the top of the window that appears, enter a name, email address, and phone, and then click Add New. Enter the prospect’s information as usual on the new profile, and then go to Step 2.
2. On the Prospect Profile, click the Agreements tab or scroll down to the Agreements module.
3. Click Add New on the Agreements module.
4. From the Choose Template drop-down list, click the appropriate template.
5. (Optional) If you want to change certain details, click Override Token Details, and then type in any or all of the fields provided.
Note: This override will only change the information for an agreement on an individual prospect or student and will not affect the original agreement template.
6. Click the Preview button. A preview of the agreement template appears.
If you need to make adjustments to the agreement, you can click within the preview window or click the Go Back button.
7. When you have confirmed that the agreement is to your liking, click Save & Sign.
8. You see three options to enable the prospect to sign the agreement:
- Sign Now: Click this option to open a new browser tab, where the prospect can sign the agreement. After they save their signature, they will receive a copy of the agreement via email.
- Send Via Email: Click this option to send the prospect an email, where they can then sign the agreement. If you haven’t entered an email address, you will need to add one and then click the paper airplane icon to send the agreement. Click Close in the Email Confirmation box. (The prospect will need
- Send Via SMS: Click this option to send the prospect a text message, where they can then sign the agreement. If you haven’t entered a mobile phone number, you will need to add one and then click the paper airplane icon to send the agreement. Click Close in the SMS Confirmation box.
After the agreement has been sent, you can see the status of the agreement in the Agreements module in the Prospect Profile.
The Agreement module will be updated after the prospect signs and saves the agreement.