To add an Agreement to a prospect:
*Before adding an agreement to a prospect, be sure to create the agreement in the BizBuilder section. To learn how to, see here.
- From the dashboard, click Prospects, then Active.
- Find and click the prospect’s name.
- In the prospect’s profile, click the Agreements tab.
- Under Agreements, click the dropdown menu and select the desired agreement template.
5. To edit Agreement Details, click Override Agreement Details.
6. Edit the following details if you’d like it to be under the parent’s name and not the student’s:
Note: this override will only change the information for the agreement on that individual student and will not affect the original agreement template.
7. Click preview and Share Agreement.
8. If you need to make any additional changes, click Edit Agreement at the bottom right corner.
9. To finalize the agreement, click Save and Share.
Agreement sharing options:
- Copy and paste the link into a new window for the prospect to sign while they are in front of you.
- Email a copy of the agreement to the prospect for them to sign.
- Text the prospect a link that they can use to sign the agreement on their mobile device.
- Print off a hard copy of the agreement.
- Create a PDF of the agreement.
- After the agreement has been created, a copy will be stored in the prospect’s profile.
- The agreement will be updated once the prospect has added their signature.