How to Add an Agreement to a New Student
When you are signing up a new student, it is best to take care of everything at once. This includes generating an agreement. In Kicksite, you have the option to add an agreement when you create a new student.
Click the following link to watch the video on adding a contract to a new student.
To Add an Agreement to a New Student:
*Before adding an agreement to a student, be sure to create the agreement in the BizBuilder section. To learn how, see here.
1. From the dashboard, click Students, then Add New Student. From within Kicksite, click Students, then New Student.
2. Click the link that says Add Agreement- Optional, and the section will expand.
3. From the drop-down, click the appropriate template.
4. (Optional) You have the ability to override the agreement details before sending the agreement to the student. You can change (or add):
- Address on the agreement
- Membership pricing or payment options
Note: This override will only change the information for an agreement on an individual student and will not affect the original agreement template.
5. After selecting the correct template, click Edit/Preview Agreement. A preview of the agreement template appears.
6. If you need to make adjustments to the agreement, you can click within the preview window or on the Edit Agreement button.
7. When you have confirmed that the agreement is to your liking, click Save and Share.
8. A pop up will appear and ask if you would like to send the unsigned copy to the student for them to sign.
- Selecting “Yes” will send them a link to allow them to view and sign the new agreement.
- This link can be sent via email or SMS but you will also have the choice to:
- Print a hard copy.
- Download it as a PDF.
- Open it in a new window for them to sign while they are sitting with you.
- Once they have added their signature, either through a physical signature or by checking the agreement box, the new signed copy will automatically be saved under their student profile.
- Selecting “No” will keep the unsigned agreement in their profile where you can choose to send it at another time.